Increased effectiveness of the oil dehydration and desalting on the oil fields and refineries
For the new generation of the electric dehydrators an innovative technical solution for the electrode system has been created and implemented by CJSC NEFTECH. Vertical resistive electrodes are now made of nonconventional material with the special combination of electro-physical, physical and technical characteristics. In terms of functionality this combination makes the electrode system unique and more productive.
The main benefits of the new generation of electric dehydrators
- Complete elimination of any possibility of the electrodes’ short-circuits and power supply shutdowns.
- Successful dehydration of the high water-cut oil that may contain up to 50-60% of water at input.
- Effective and stable operation of the electric dehydrator even when more than 30% of water enter interelectrode zone.
- Implementation of highly efficient mode of the emulsion electrical treating in coordination with the dynamics of thewater droplets coalescence and their gravitational settling.
- Time for the electrical emulsion treating increased to double in comparison to conventional electric dehydrators. This allows to enhance the performance of the deviceand the depth of the oil dehydration and desalting.
- Reduction in operating costs due to low power consumption and possibility to complete the electric dehydrators with the high-voltage power supplies of lower power rate and price.
- Significant compensation in augmentation of the amperage and of the electricity consumed by electric dehydrator during the heat of the raw materials that is achieved by unique electro-physical specifications of the resistive electrodes’ material.
- Provide the high-level operational stability of the dehydrator in a wide range of the raw material qualities and parameters of the technological mode.
- Allow the increase in the effectiveness of the electro emulsification process and in the depth of the oil dehydration and desalting.
All our electric dehydrators ED-V-RE are completed with 100% reactive high voltage power supplies from NWL company, explosion-proof high voltage input systems , washout and sludge removal devices , as well as with the means of eduction of the intermediate layer.
All existing ED-type electric dehydrators of all dimensions can be re-equipped with the new electrode systems.